Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3 Month Old Aubree



My sister is always so willing to take pictures of my kids milestones for me. I can't imagine how much money she is saving us just by doing that! Anyway, she finally edited all the pics of her and sent them to me. They are just adorable and I absolutely LOVE this little girl!
At 3 months old she weighs 16.5 pounds.. yes you heard it right! If I remember correctly Korb weighed 17 ish pounds at 3 months..so she is just behind him. She is a wonderful baby! She sleeps really well..eats really well (if you couldnt tell!) and she is pretty chill. I am super super lucky to have her take her long morning/afternoon nap at the same time as Korbin does each day so I usually get a good few hours of peace and quiet as they sleep. She sleeps about 4-5 hrs from 12-4 or 5pm and then a few short naps until bedtime at 10:30p. We feed her at 10:30p and then we put her to bed. She has been sleeping well at night usually sleeping in until 7 or 8am. Today she slept until 9am! That was wonderful. This month we moved her to her own crib in her bedroom that she shares with Korbin. The first few nights were rough for both of them but I think they have finally got used to each other and they are both back on schedule. Aubree does smile but she is a pretty serious baby as some family members say.. ha ha. She saves her smiles for special reasons. We haven't gotten her to giggle yet but Im sure its coming soon! She loves to talk to us and its super cute! She has very strong legs and her neck is strong as well. She can almost sit up on her own and she is getting closer to rolling over! She likes her binky when she is trying to fall asleep but doesnt care too much for it through out the day. She is doing really well and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. Enjoy the pics! :)

Tired Face and Angry face!

 Sitting up like a big girl!



Tummy Time!

 
SMILES! :)





 My two favorite kids!


 Hungry girl! Eats about 6 oz each feeding!

3 month old pics of Aubree..




 

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Cute girl. I love the chunks. I think she looks just like Korbin. I can't believe she's that old alrady. So fun.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!