Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Park City!

A few weeks ago we did our annual Park City trip with my family. It was a lot of fun as always and we spent a good day shopping at the outlet mall! We usually go close to my birthday so I use my birthday money to buy new clothes and such when we are in Park City. This year Steven was looking for more things then me and I think we did pretty well at the end of the trip. Steven got a few pairs of shoes and I got some workout clothes, shoes, and some shirts. We stay in this awesome condo that we rent out for two nights.. its a great condo that sleeps about 10 or so. There is a cute loft upstairs and then two bedrooms on the main floor. My family is nice enough to give Steven and I the fancy room with a king bed and a big closet (where Korb sleeps ha ha). So anyway.. it was really nice and relaxing. We had yummy snacks, swimming, shopping, relaxing, games and just an overall good time.






This picture was taken last year, but its the same condo so I thought I would post it again.

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!