Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Birthday!

Another mark in my book! I am almost 30 and I cant believe it! Granted I have 2 yrs until I het that mark..it's still pretty crazy! I had a really nice birthday and my favorite part of every birthday I have is that it brings the family together and we get to spend time together..this year was no different. I had the day off from work so I was able to just relax at home. My parents took me to Olive Garden for lunch (delicious as always). Then at 5pm we went to Seven Peaks with both families. It was a lot of fun and I even braved out the scary yellow slide that goes straight down and youre on your belly! It was fun! Aubree even got in the pool and seemed to somewhat enjoy it. From Steven I asked to just go on a date..its hard with kids to go on a date just the two of us so it was a special treat to go on a date! I told him he had to plan it and get a babysitter and boy was that nice not to have to plan any of it. He did a great job and we had such a good time. It felt like we were just dating again! :) We went to Sizzler (which was delicious) and then we went bowling. We were both rusty at bowling but Steven still managed to get two turkeys! There was this really cute old old lady bowling and I had to stop and watch her everytime she bowled. It was hilarious and she almost fell over each time! Steven also was such a good husband and made the famous Rounds cake (yellow cake w/choc icing) and it was delicious. On Sunday I got spoiled by my family with a ton of presents!
I had a great birthday and I feel soo blessed and loved! Here are some fun pictures of my day!
 Korb and my brother Casey
 Aubree swimming for the first time!
 Jump!
 Jump!
 The Dads! Steven, My dad, and My father in law playing in the water with the kids.
 My sister and Aubree

 Bowling time!
 Delicious!

3 comments:

Casandra said...

Happy birthday! Wish we could've come.

Leslee Hubbard said...

You went to Sizzler? After mocking the parents of faithfully going to Sizzler, that is where you went? Funny.

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a fun few days long birthday celebration.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!