Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aubree's Blessing

This past Sunday (August 5th) we blessed our little princess. It went really well and we got a lot of support from our families. Steven wanted to have her blessing be just family so it was a little more personal. Of course on blessing morning things were crazy and we made it about 1 min late to church, luckily we had some family that saved us a spot. Steven did a great job blessing her and from what I hear, she was tooting up a storm during the blessing. What a silly girl! After the blessing we had some donuts and such at our house. It ended up being a nice day where we werent too busy getting food ready and we were able to hang out with our family. These are the pictures I took from my camera but I am going to post a group shot and others when I get the pictures.

 Our perfect little family :)
 My lil stud muffin!
 My dad, sis, Aubree, and I
 Of course Korb and his Papa!
 Aubree was blessed in my blessing dress. She looked soo cute in it.
 Pretty girl :)
My handsome boy

2 comments:

Casandra said...

Oh, so sad we missed it, but I thought about it all day. She is so adorable.

Rachel said...

That is fun that she had your dress on.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!