Monday, July 21, 2008

Our wanna be garden!

Well I decided to finally take pictures of our wonderful.. not growing.. garden.. so you can all see!
Here are my wonderful tomatoes.. Tomatoes close up.. see.. I have plenty and plenty of lil cherry tomatoes that are growing.. just nothing else!
This is our cantaloupe plant.. Not doing too terrible.. just not that great.. but if you think this is small.. check out the next picture of our other cantaloupe plant! ha ha
The sad version of a cantaloupe plant!

The Orange Peppers.. or should I say the one yellow-ish green pepper! Pretty sad.. I know

Our watermelon plant.. yes, I zoomed in very much.. it's like the size of my palm.. ha ha.. I dont think we will be getting any watermelon!
The cucumber's.. well the leaves, because as you can see.. we dont actually have any cucumbers growing! But hey, it looks nice right!?
So that is my garden.. I guess its not too shabby for the first garden ever! I would be extremely happy if I got some cucumbers too! :) Oh and I took this online IQ test a few minutes ago.. and from the test.. it said I got a 136 which is.. Gifted.. and just below Genius.. So, just call me the gifted Alyssa! ha ha.. and Im just going to pretend like that quiz was a real IQ test! Besides that we are just working and hanging out.. we will be camping with Steven's family on Wed night for a day.. so that will be nice, and Im sure Ill update it then! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

3 comments:

Megs said...

I love that you guys have a garden! I wish we had one!

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous! :) We didn't even plant anything in our garden this year - now I wish we did. Looks like you have a green thumb.

Rachel said...

I'm proud of you guys for doing a garden. It is a weird, slow year for gardening this year, so don't feel too bad if they seem behind. Mine are too.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!