Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy July! I love Summer!


















Well this past week was a lot of fun! We spent a lot of time with our families and it was nice. On thursday night we got to go to the ReAl SLC soccer game, we went with my parents, Megan, and Rachel (who you see in the picture above). We had tons of fun and after the game we got to go down on the field and watch the fireworks! I was so excited! It was so cool to go down on the field and see what the players see! On friday (4th of July) my family went down to Megan's place in Orem. It was my first time seeing her new place and it was really nice! Then we headed to the Stadium of Fire! The video was taken from that (if it works!) It was pretty awesome! Miley Cyrus sucked and there was soo many little girls screaming and so excited that she was there.. all I know is that I was sure excited when Miley was done! Oh and the blueman group was there and it was awesome! I want to go see them in a full concert one day! But the fireworks were AMAZING!! It went on for probably an hour and it was a nonstop finale! Crazy! Saturday I got to spend the day with my mom, grandma, and sister in Orem. We went to the mall and ate at Noodles and Company (delicious!) and then I came home, went swimming in the pool, then went to Wise guys! So we had a packed weekend! Also on Sunday we went to a family friends house (our cruisin buddies) and saw their new baby fainting goats. They were soo cute!! We also had a bbq and got to play lots of fun games! We all had a blast! And now its Monday and things are slowly settling down again, unfortunately! We dont have much planned for this week, we wanna try to hit a drive in, but we will see! And of course we will be partying for Ryker's 2nd Birthday! Yeah!!


Our garden is doing okay.. I keep thinking that its doing really well.. but then I see other people's garden and it makes me a lil sad! But the good news is that I do have about 12 tomatoes now! Yeah!! My Cucumber plants are looking pretty good, they are getting pretty big, Im way excited about those! And of course the watermelon and cantelope are in question if they will even attempt to grow anything.. so we are just keeping our fingers crossed!


We finally got our back porch cemented.. it only took a year and a half! But it is nice! We are still waiting on our CAAP test results and Steven and I are both convinced that we didnt pass all of it.. but I am going to keep my fingers crossed that we did pass it! Oh, that would be such a huge relief! So we will prob find out next week sometime! Well.. thats it for now! I hope I didnt bore you too much!


3 comments:

Megs said...

I loved your video of the fireworks! That was a way good idea! As for the Blue Man Group, Gary and I are going to go to Vegas sometime soon to go see the show. You guys should make a trip of it and come see it with us!

Megan said...

Wow! Awesome fireworks! The one's I saw on the 4th sucked so I'm glad you let me see a good show :)

Natalie said...

Hey - I found your blog. It's fun to see what you and Steven are up to. If interested you can chk us out at kevanandnatalie.blogspot.com
-Natalie (Rachel's sis)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!