Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag.. You're it!

I thought I would do a little stroll down memory lane! So go ahead.. give me one, two, three, five memories of us as a comment and then I can do the same! It will be fun! :)


Here's how you do it
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Megs said...

I remember when we were on the volleyball team together and we made a bet about me dating someone by my senior year and I lost! I think that I still owe you $5! Ha ha!

Brittany said...

I remember going to your birthday parties when we were little. There was a clown birthday party and a rollerskating party! They were both really fun :)

Rachel said...

I remember the moment that our friendship began and our struggles ended. You texted me "Happy Halloween" and we have been friends every since, thank goodness. :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!