Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Looking back throughout the year..

2008 was a very good year for Steven and I! We enjoyed the year and hope that this year will be just as good, if not better! Here are the major things that happened with us in the year 2008.
Braden Roper our nephew was born on January 13th. This is him about 10 months old.

March was Leslee and Devin's wedding.

April was our TWO year anniversary and Steven's 24th Birthday.

May was our wonderful/annual Cruise. This year we went to the most beautiful places on earth!! St. John, St. Thomas, Bahama's, we went with my family, it was awesome!
Steven and I also got our Associates Degree! YEAH!!

Also in May my best friend Erica got married!!


This summer Megan (my sis) got a job in Orem as an athletic trainer which we were glad to see here back in Utah!!

Lots of Camping in June, July, and Aug, which ended the camping trip with our annual Bear Lake trip with my family and Steven's family.

In August I celebrated my 24th Birthday and started school again.
In October was Rachel and Ryan's annual Halloween Party.

December was our cousin Brianne's wedding as well as Christmas and our annual end of year trip!!



We also got to go to a bunch of Jazz games/playoff games, ReAL games/playoff games and loved going to every game. Rachel and I got the pleasure of meeting Kyle Korver and getting a picture with him and his autograph! I also got my favorite ReAL soccer players autograph as well!


Also a Congrats is in order for Leslee and Ryan for graduating and getting their teaching degree!! They deserve it!

As you can see it was a great year! This year we are already looking forward to a trip to Illinois/Nauvoo in July, our annual Bear Lake camping trip, and October we will be going on a cruise with Steven's family off of Los Angelos, and dont forget the annual end of year trip with the Rounds family. We will also be getting another nephew in March. Jaxon will be very welcomed into The Shaw family.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! What a fun year! I love the Halloween picture!

Sarah Rambles said...

Looks like you guys had a fun year! I hope you have another great one.

Good luck in all you do!

Kariann said...

You had an awesome year!! Hope the next one is just as great if not better!! You guys get to do so many fun trips!! I'm jealous! :)

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys have a fun year :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!