Saturday, January 31, 2009

How I spend my week.

In case you were wondering how I spend my week.. I have decided to do a breakdown of the hours I spend in the certain area. (I know you were all wondering!) Anyway, I was personally interested myself in how I spend my week. So here it is!
40 hrs WORKING
63 hrs SLEEPING (I wish it was more! ha ha)
10 hrs IN SCHOOL
11 hrs DOING HOMEWORK
2 hrs WATCHING STEVEN PLAY SPORTS
6 hrs WATCHING SPORTS LIKE JAZZ OR FOOTBALL
18 hrs HANGING OUT WITH FAMILY
5 hrs DRIVING TO AND FROM
13 hrs WATCHING TV, PLAYING ON THE INTERNET (this also includes eating because we eat while we watch tv)
_________
168 hrs total

So that is my week.. Nothing too exciting, and if it was up to me.. I would work no hours and sleep more and play more and watch movies more! So what does your week look like?

5 comments:

Kariann said...

I have no idea how many hours I spend on what but I'm impressed you do!! :) How I envy your 63 hours of sleep though!!

Steven said...

I feel like sleep is a waste of time. I wish we didn't have to do it. Think of all the stuff we could accomplish!! You should break it down into sub categories.... like how much time you spend getting ready for work/sleep ect.

Rachel said...

That was interesting to see when it is all broken down like that. 63hrs of sleep is pretty good.

Natalie said...

That is a great break down. I think I would hate to see how much time I really spend on the computer LOL

Sarah Rambles said...

Wow... if I were to do that you'd come up with a VERY boring week. Yeah... I pretty much do nothing. LOL

Glad that your doing okay tho. And soon you won't have school to worry about anymore! and then you can get more sleep there. *grins*

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!