Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008


Our Christmas Kiss!!

Steven opening a present!!

Steven and I at my parents on Christmas Eve

My nephew Ryker being silly!

Ryker and Steven looking at the Temple Lights.. Ryker was doing everything Steven did. It was really cute!

Steven and I at Temple Square

Steven and I on Christmas

Steven and I had an awesome Christmas! We got things we wanted and needed and most of all.. we got to spend time with our families! We got to meet Megan's (my sis) friend Kate from Iowa, and had a lot of fun with her! Here are a few pictures of our week. I hope everyone had such a great Christmas like we did!

My niece Kyla and I at the old school house in Lava Hot Springs

Our fun little old school house that we stay at after Christmas!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and all that good stuff!

Sarah Rambles said...

It looks like you guys had a great christmas. Love the pictures! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Megs said...

Cut pic of you kissing in the snow! Looks like y'all had a blast :)

Megs said...

I meant cute...

Heidi Marie said...

You guys are so stinking cute together. Always lovey dovey smooching and taking lots of pictures. HOORAY - because then I get to see :) Thanks for the congrats. We're pretty excited about having another one too!!

Kariann said...

What a fun Christmas!! Loved all your pictures!! All the Salt Lake lights pictures looked so fun...I missed doing that this year!! Glad you had a good Christmas! :)

Natalie said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you enjoyed the holidays :)

Sara said...

Fun times at Lava Hot Springs! What a great idea! It looks like you had fun these last few weeks!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!