Saturday, April 7, 2012

6 years of happiness!


I heard that new-ish song by Train called Marry me the other day and it brought back all these memories of my wedding day. I remember it like it was yesterday, yet at the same time it seems like I have known Steven my whole life.  Our wedding day was so fun and magical, marrying your best friend, getting all prettied up, being around amazing family and friends, eating delicious food! Anyway, our wedding day was as perfect as I ever wanted! Now 6 years later I feel extra lucky for having such a wonderful marriage.  We mesh together so well and always support each other no matter what.  I do have the best husband in the world (at least for me!) and I love every bit about him.  I can't believe how fast time flies and how much we have grown as the years past.  Steven is a great husband and the cutest dad I have ever seen.  Sometimes I just sit and watch Korbin and Dad play and I cant stop smiling.  I love their special bond and I am excited to see what our little princess will bring to us. 
This year for our anniversary we are going to keep it simple. Since I am 8 months pregnant I didnt really feel up to doing anything major so we both happily decided on going to the ReAL soccer game.  Luckily we have a nice hook-up there and we were able to get tickets for free. So to treat ourselves we will be eating delicious arena food and for a treat we will be having roasted almonds! Yummy!  We dont usually do anything big for our anniversary, but it is always nice to take a little time just us to do something fun.
 So.. in 4 years from now (10 yr anniversary) we are planning our amazing anniversary trip on a cruise boat! We have already started saving and have talked about places we might want to go.  Oh and of course we will be getting a spa package along with a pretty sweet room! So for now we will look forward to that and just enjoy our mini anniversaries!


Our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii.. It's fun to look back at where it all started.

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!