Saturday, April 28, 2012

Korbin is 21 months old!!

I feel like I can't say it enough.. I love this little boy to pieces! He is soo cute I just wanna cuddle with him all day everyday!  It amazes me of how happy he is almost all the time.  He is a very good little boy (of course he has his bad times) and loves to do about anything. He has been so good lately to play on his own when it is just us two.. I haven't had the most energy lately. Luckily he is happy to play with his cars for a good few hours.  He makes me laugh sometimes because his personality is a lot like Steven's.. He sometimes starts crying while he is playing with his cars, just out of the blue... I think he is frustrated because the car isn't doing what he wants it to do. Either way, its cute and always makes us laugh.  He absolutely loves being busy and doing things.. he loves getting out of the house even if it's just to go to the store.  He has a favorite jacket and shoes and always chooses those over anything else.  He brings me the jacket and shoes and says "buhbye! Buhbye!" when he wants to leave the house. Sometimes I just find a place to go just so we can get out.  He loves his baths.. although he took a shower with Dad a few weeks ago and has been hesitant to take a bath ever since. Apparently he didnt enjoy the shower! ha ha  He is really good at "trying" to share, but hasn't quite figured out that if you share you have to let them play with it and not take it right back. He is a routine type of kid and is really good at going to bed when he needs to.  He loves saying prayers at night and always wants to talk about "Pappa" during the prayer (my dad), so we often thank him for pappa.  He is a character and is super silly! He continues to be a daredevil and scares me half the time.  He enjoys jumping straight off our couch and faceplanting it on the ground.. somehow that is funny.. for me it's scary! We will definitely have our hands full with this kid.  In another week or so we will be able to see what he thinks of a new little sister. Hopefully he adjusts quickly and loves her like we do. But this kid is a blast and we love him very much!





No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!