Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally June!

Well we have offically made it halfway through the year! That is pretty crazy! I always think that a year is a long time, but as I look back to last year or the year before, it seems like it was last week! It's pretty crazy how that works!

Anyway! I got a calling in my ward now and I am pretty dang excited about it. At first I was kind of a little bummed because I was first called to be in the Primary 8 year olds, but the Primary leaders came over to give me my lesson book and they informed me that they have moved me to NURSERY!!! I am soo excited! I was in nursery in my home ward before I got married and I LOVED it!! So I start in two weeks and I couldn't be happier! Steven also got a calling, he isn't quite as happy as I am. He is going to be an Elder Quorum teacher. It kinda sucks that he didn't get another calling because now he has to go to Sunday school all alone every week. Of course there is always Grampa Dan! lol.
Well Steven is not excited for his surgery thursday! He is slowly getting more sad and grumpy each day.. I feel bad because my lil Stevie has to go through this, but I will be thrilled when its over!! I hope it all goes well with no problems! I will be reading "The Host" while I take care of him.. the book has been sitting on my table staring at me for a week now and all I wanna do is read it!
My sis Megan is moving her stuff to Orem. She found a condo that she is going to rent and she seems pretty excited about it. I haven't seen it, but hopefully I will soon! She has started some camps and stuff to make some money and will start working for Utah Valley University on monday. So Im glad things are working out for her! Yeah!!
Steven and I are planning to take our CAAP test for the program on June 21st.. I am scared to death! I just want to pass it and get that part off my shoulders, I think Steven feels the same way! So wish us luck!!
I think that's about it! I will update you on Steven's surgery on thursday!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't know Steve got a calling too. I wouldn't love having to teach. I'm sure that he'll do well. -We'll have to come bring him some goodies after the tonsillectomy. It's not too fun.

Megan said...

Congratulations on being a nursery teacher! That sounds like a ton fun. I'm in Sunbeams and they crack me up every week :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!