Friday, June 20, 2008

New Layout!

Well today I was EXTREMELY bored at work today and started looking at some new layouts. And I came to a conclusion that I'm not into the brown right now.. but I am however always interested in hearts! So hopefully you like the new layout. Steven helped me pick it out and I copied the main picture idea from Brittany. So Thanks! :)
It is finally Friday!! Thank goodness! This week has been okay, it has been kind of a relaxing, chill week. Steven is still at home trying to get better. These past couple days have been the worst and its not seeming to get too much better right now. He doesnt like that very much and I think he is just sick of laying around. Thank goodness for his mom! She has stopped by while I have been working and have been getting him Jamba Juices and keeping him company! I think that it cheers him up a little bit. So that's a start. But I would say he is about the same as he was tues, wed, and thurs. So cross your fingers that this is the last bad day!!
Our garden is doing good! I am soo excited to have our first garden doing so well! This hot weather made it sprout! We now have little sprouts for all of our seeds. We started little this year with the tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, cantaloupe, and watermelon. So hopefully we get some stuff and will want to do it next year! As of today, we now have little watermelon sprouts!
Our test is tomorrow morning for 4 hours.. we are not excited and I just wish it was done and over with. The even crappier thing is that we wont even know if we passed for about 4 weeks! blah! I dont do good with waiting! Im worried about Steven taking the test because he is still on some major drugs and I am not sure if he will be able to concentrate all the way, but it was the only day to take it until September.
Well that's about it for today!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm sorry Steven still feels rotton :( Yay for your garden though! I LOVE the smell of a tomato on the vine :) Good luck on the tests!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!