Monday, August 11, 2008

Weber County Fair

This past week was the Weber County Fair. I ,of course, signed up to work a few days. I had a lot of fun! Not only did I get some vacation hours for this weeks Bear Lake trip, but I got to go in free to the fair all day any day, got free food, free pop, and got to hang out with cool people all day.. Oh and not actually be at work! But all I know is that by the time friday night came I was soooo tired and ready to be done! Now I am just freekin excited for thursday night to come!! But the fair was fun. My dad had me go around and take pictures of all different county things for our little awards slide show at the end of the year.. so it was kinda fun going around taking random pictures. The first two pictures are me trying to be artistic! haha.. trying is the keyword. I thought the picture of the flag turned out pretty cool, so Im gonna give myself Koodo's for that one! :) I also put a picture of my dearest father cooking.. we had constant hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken going for all the Sheriff employee's. The next picture is my cute lil nephew Ryker wearing my hat! He is getting so flippin cute! Talking lots and wanting to do everything! They are getting so cute! And the next picture is Brit and I. We got to drive the drink cart around all day Thursday and it was a blast!! So thanks Brit for hanging out with me!! :) And the video (if it works) is of Brittany driving the cart. Capt Haycock is on the back of the cart.. Haycock had taken us on a drive a few minutes after that video and almost killed us! ha ha.. he took that cart out in BFE and drove up and down ditches and hills! I was in the back and almost fell off, but man was it fun! Anyway.. that was my fun fair days! I did see a few of my old friends.. I saw Megan pushing her cute lil girls, but unfortunately I was in the cart and couldnt stop to say hi :( I also saw an old friend Mary Brandon with her cute two kids! So that was fun! On Saturday Steven and I went swimming and then went to Ryan and Rachel's house to.. of course.. play Dr. Mario. So Rach and I got to go see the Sisterhood of the traveling pants. I liked it and thought it was nice to go hang out with my sis! So thanks Rach for coming with me!! :) Lets do it again sometime! It was also nice on Saturday because Casandra and Dan were in town for a few days.. so we got to see them and the cute kids! They will be coming to Bear Lake this week, so we will be able to see them more! It's nice to have them back for a little bit. Well everything else is normal! My garden is doing great.. for me! I have quite a few cucumbers, and some are getting big and turning dark green! Oh man I am soo excited!! We are getting plenty of red tomatoes so that is exciting as well! Nothing new on the cantelope and watermelon.. looks like we wont be getting any of those.. oh well! Oh and I am currently reading BREAKING DAWN.. so no one ruin it for me! I am almost halfway through it.. I just got it saturday night and cant put it down! Oh man I totally wanna finish it! Its soo good!! Well thats all!





3 comments:

Megan said...

I kept my eye out for ya, but I didn't see you again :(

Natalie said...

That's fun about the fair. I just went to the Davis County fair. I had never been before (isn't that funny) I guess I don't get out much LOL

Rachel said...

I'm an idiot for not calling you when we went to the fair, I'm not sure what I was thinking. It was super fun going to the movie. You are too sweet. We definitely will have to go again sometime....my treat. :)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!