Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our weekend in a glance.

Okay.. I am going to hurry and do a post tonight.. This weekend was the annual "Ryan and Rachel's Halloween Party!" It was a lot of fun! I always enjoy going because they have some fun games and chances to win some cool prizes. So thanks Ryan and Rachel for always doing it! This year I was a football player and Steven was Richard Simmons.. we didn't have any money for costumes so we just used what we had!
Also, on Sunday "Guitar Hero: World Tour" came out, so we spent the whole day playing it! It is so fun! So here are a few pictures of us playing it.



This is a fun picture of Ryan, Rachel, Bailey, and Kyla. And also Rachel and I being silly!


Me acting tough on the way to the party. And this is Steven after winning the most valuable prize! Yeah for Steven!!




These are Guitar Hero pictures.. you will notice Ryker is completely involved and entertained by it! He had to hold the extra guitar while we played! What a cute boy!

4 comments:

Lettie B. said...

I want GH World Tour!
Steven's hair is so drastically different in the party pics vs. the GH ones. I don't think I realized his hair had gotten that long.

Natalie said...

That looks like a rockin' party! I was soooo sad to miss it. Glad my computer it back working so I can chk in and see what's up :)

Sara said...

Nice costumes! I love Steven's outfit! Watch our Richard Simmons! Looks like you had a really fun weekend...a nice break from school!

Rachel said...

Thanks for coming to my party. :) -And Bailey and Ky love the drums too. they will say that it is their turn and Ryan lets them play until the song boos them of the stage. sad :(

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!