Thursday, October 16, 2008

TAG

I just did a cut and paste on this thing so It's all jacked up. But whatever!

....5 things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1. Playing basketball on my driveway.
2. Playing Soccer with Ogden United.
3. Finding out I had Long Q.T. Syndrome.
4. Going to South Ogden Jr. High School.
5. Watching WCW wrestling.
....5 things on my To-Do list today....
1. Study for my P.E. test.
2. Take P.E. test.
3. Fix Rear view mirror in car. I got my backpack strap caught on it this morning and it yanked it right off.
4. Make Turkey steaks and brocolli for dinner.
5. Watch BYU if it's on T.V.
....5 snacks I enjoy....
1. Tropical Dots
2. Live Wire Mnt. dew
3. Popcorn
4. Mambas
5. Chocolate Pie
....5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire....
1. Buy a house
2. Put a few hundred thousand in the bank
3. Help out family
4. Buy Jimmy a fancy dog house for outside (I'm sure I'll hear it from Alyssa on this one. But think about it... if jimmy had a heated hut ouside then he'd be outside more in the winter time. ;o)
5. Travel
....5 places I've lived....
1. Syracuse, UT
2. 4646 Madison Ave. in South Ogden
3. 856 Oak Dr.
4. Seattle, WA
5. 3806 Madison Ave (currently)
....5 jobs I've had....
1. Paperboy
2. Papa John's Pizza
3. Albertsons
4. Movie Theatres (Tinseltown in the Newgate mall & Cineplex Odeon in Layton)
5. America First Credit Union (currently)
....5 people I tag....
None... because I don't know any people that have blogs other than the three people who have already done this.

: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog through Google alerts. I was just wondering what you do for your Long QT. My daughter had it. She died 10 years ago at age 20.

Steven said...

VICKIE,
I tried to respond to you but I guess it wouldn't allow me to. I'd be happy to share anything I know about Long QT syndrome with you.
They found out I had it 10 years ago when I was 14. I'm medicated with a beta blocker that slows my heart rate down to lower my risks. I used to see a doctor every year and they'd run tests because it's kind of a new thing. Doctors tell me that nobody who is medicated with a beta blocker has died of Long QT. They say it's been pretty successfull up to this point. It's hereditary so my whole family was also tested and they found that my older sister also has Long QT. She's medicated as well.
Sorry to hear about your daughter. I'd be interested to talk with you more about it if you give me an email or other way to communicate.

Anonymous said...

My daughter was also on beta blockers. My email is snickenator@gmail.com
Thanks,
Vickie Wentworth

www.qtsyndrome.ch/memoriam.html

John C said...

Hi Steven. Both my teenage children are on beta blockers due to long qt. In all the reading I have done on long qt, I have never heard "nobody who is medicated with a beta blocker has died of long qt". Would you give me the name of your cardiologist? I wouild like to check their stasticts. Thanks, John My email is jhcarl@comcast.net

Steven said...

John C,
My doctor's name is Victoria Judd. She works at Primary Children's hospital in Salt Lake City Utah. She also works at Mckay Dee hospital sometimes, which is in Ogden UT.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!