Sunday, October 5, 2008

UTAH JAZZ Here we come!!!

Okay.. so Saturday afternoon was the Utah Jazz intra-scrimmage game.. and of course we were there!! My mom and I rode the Front Runner down to SLC, ate at the Gateway, then headed to the Energy solutions Center about 1 1/2 hours before the scrimmage was to take place.. of course it was pooring rain and we were outside waiting in line (it was free). So finally they let us in, I go running past all these people, run down the stairs and find a nice spot 4 rows from the court in the center! They were sweet seats! So we saved the family seats. It was a lot of fun.. we got to watch interviews and see how they warm up, and then they did the scrimmage. Then when everyone was leaving, Booze and D Will grabbed their shoes (signed) and threw them out to the crowd! Well my brother Casey really wanted it, so he jumps up and grabs it.. then this red headed kid starts fighting for the shoe (grabbing caseys arms and trying to get the shoe) So Steven jumps in and starts wrestling with the kid..and then I jump in and start puling the guys arms away so Casey can get it for good. So it was a pretty entertaining thing to watch (I would imagine). Anyway.. finally Casey got the shoe! The kid was pissed and complained to the security people.. Casey had scratches all over his legs, and a jammed finger, but it was all worth it!! So that is our exciting story! Oh and the kid that complained didnt end up with anything but an ice pack! If you look close on the picture with me and the shoe, you can see the kid staring at me, all mad. So check it out!









3 comments:

Megs said...

Ba ha ha! That is one cool story! So maybe you guys weren't bad luck after all, except for I guess somebody did get hurt. At least no one had to catch an oxygen tank :)

Bonnie said...

HAha, that's awesome! I can totally imagine how funny it was to watch, but I'm glad you got the shoe! Sounds like a fun day!

Rachel said...

That is pretty sweet I have to say. That would have been fun. It also would have been fun to watch Korver, dangit!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!