Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters

Well Steven is by far the best husband ever! Not only is he hilarious, and sweet, but he knows me sooo well!! For Valentines Day this year my wonderful husband got us tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters! I have always wanted to go to it for as long as I remember! I had heard from many people that its a waste of money and not very entertaining, and I was sad about it! So of course I had to see for myself. We went last night, got to sit in the lower bowl row 18, which is closer then I will ever sit in any Jazz game!! And I do have to say.. It was as awesome and funny and entertaining as I ever hoped for! Of course I am a kid at heart, so I was completely entertained by "Globie" and all the other silly things they did. These guys are soo talented in what they do! They can do these amazing spins and dunks and can also dance quite well! So all in all it was an awesome experience! I got to do something that I always wanted to do, so Thanks Babe! You are awesome!
Here are some pictures of us and the Trotters! And I say.. if you ever have a chance to go.. you should do it!




5 comments:

Megs said...

You guys are cute! Looks like it was fun!

Steven said...

You're welcome! I think I'm the lucky one though. My wife WANTS to go the Harlem Globetrotters. I think I can handle that. Love you!

Kariann said...

So I must agree with Steven...how lucky is he to have such a cool wife?? :) How fun, I've always wanted to go see that too! Maybe now I will have to!! Glad you had a good time!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you guys got to go, looks fun. :)

Casandra said...

I"m jealous.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!