Saturday, February 14, 2009

HOLIDAYS

I love most Holidays. Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, New Years, Columbus Day! They're all good. What I have a hard time with is a holiday that doesn't get me a day off from work. What's the point of having a holiday if everybody has to work? Halloween and Valentine's Day are the two that come to mind. They're both fun Holidays, but there's no time off to even enjoy them most of the time. I think Holidays should be days off for EVERYONE. Everybody just stay home and enjoy the time together with family.
I guess it could be worse. I could be one of those people that has to work on Christmas and Thanksgiving. I used to be one of those people and it sucked big time. Everybody enjoy your Valentine's Day and hopefully you got the day off to enjoy the "holiday."

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Wait until you have kids and then you'll quickly realize you NEVER get a day off. But holidays are much more fun with kids around. Dalin picked out Lightning McQueen Valentines at the store just because. Then we came home and he hung them ALL on his walls in his room. Forget giving them to people, they're his. So Dalin gave a whole package of Valentines to himself.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!