Monday, February 9, 2009

Steven's random thoughts

A week or two ago I posted a few of the weird questions that pop into my brain. Well there's plenty more where that came from so here's a couple that have been on my mind recently.

Why Goose bumps? They should have named the little cold bumps something else. The only thing bumpy on a goose in that ugly looking bump on their beak! What person really looked at the cold bumps on their arm and thought it looked like "Goose Bumps." It just doesn't make sense.

What is the point of edible underwear. You put it on so you can eat it off? It can't taste good. And would you really want to eat something that's been mashed against another person's butt hole? It would probably have hair on it too! Maybe it tastes like fruit roll ups or something.. that would be good. But I'd rather just eat a fruit roll up.

Fire extinguishers are way too hard to get access to! You really have to break the glass out on most of them. Then you've got a bloody hand to deal with. Maybe they should tape some gauze and bandaid in the box that has the fire extinguisher in so you can clean up the blood after.

I hate clocks that don't have normal numbers on them.

I don't get the sandman? What does he do? Why is he called the sandman? Does he bring sand and poor it on your face? I'm sure there's a logical explanation for the sandman... and I'm even more sure it's a stupid explanation.

Hamburgers should be called beefburgers... or cowburgers! There's no ham in them whatsoever. Unless i'm mistaken cowburger meat comes from cows. Chicken is called chicken... and beef is called beef, unless it's ground up into little peices and then it magically becomes HAM burger.

If I swallowed a bunch of marbles without choking to death... would I sound like a sack of marbles if I jumped around. I like that sound!

How could a deaf person and a blind person communicate?

Sorry ladies, but there's no such thing as the colors: Fusia, melon, scarlet, magenta, turqoise, shartruse, and perrywinkle. Eggplant, tope, eggshell, and coral are also NOT colors! Keep in mind that I had to ask a few girls to even come up with these "colors" I've listed. Here is a real list of colors: White, Green, Blue, Red, Black, Orange, Yellow, Purple. That's it! If it's a fruit or element it's out.

3 comments:

Casandra said...

I can always count on your blog for a laugh. You're so funny!

Alyssa said...

Can someone please tell Steven how the deaf and blind men communicate? It has been bugging him ALL day! Oh and he is just mad at the colors because I call him periwinkle all the time, lol. Good 'Ol Steven, what would I do without you!

Rachel said...

Good and humorous questions Steve. I have some opinions. :) Maybe goose bumps came about because if you were to pluck all the feathers off a goose it would then look like a full body of "goosebumps". Edible underwear is sort of funny, but really gross to actually eat. I also like the dumb man's clock- digital, or at least numbers. The roman numerals make my brain work too hard. Good call on the HAMburgers, that doesn't make sense, although ham is delicious. I also like the bag of marbles sounds. There are a few real answers about the blind mad and deaf man. They could both learn brail. Or there is this thing called like tactile learning, where someone who is both blind and deaf learns things through textures, like a little piece of towel would mean bathroom or one cherrio might be food, etc. Basically, that would be very hard, but do able. ;)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!