Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whats been going on..

Well we have had a fun filled week or two so I thought I would blog about it! Valentines was nice.. we had a fun time together watching a movie, making delicious dinner and desert and spending time together. Sometimes my favorite Valentines/Holidays are the ones where we just stay at home and relax together. So it was very nice and relaxing. I gave Steven Jazz tickets and it was row 6 in the upper bowl.. which was the lowest we had ever sat.. (sad I know!) But he was thrilled.. So we went on tuesday to the Jazz game and had a blast! We usually dont get any treats there.. but we decided to get some Moose Tracks Ice cream.

This week Jimmy(our dog) has been a little sick. He has been very weird with his food and decided that he no longer liked his dog food and only wanted to eat certain pieces. So he walked around the house leaving a trail of the dog food he didn't like. Oh and did I mention that he threw up all over the house.. in the kennel, in the living room, dining room. It was soo gross to pick up, we were both ready to barf ourselves! But so far he has been feeling better since then! Thank goodness!

Here is Jimmy pushing all the yucky food out of the way.

If you look closely you can see all the dog food in a trail. He did this all over the house.
On Friday my mom gave me two tickets to "Aint Misbehavin" the Broadway show. So I knew Steven wouldn't be interested in it, so I asked my sis-in law Rachel. I knew she would be excited and that it would be fun.

This is Rachel and I after we had ran half a mile because we were late! Oh man, all I know is I am extremely out of shape!

This is a picture I took of Rachel when we got to the Broadway.

We made it to our seats in time!

This is the show, there was only 5 singers in the whole show! Ruben Studdard played a main part and he did awesome! He is a great singer!

This is us outside Kingsbury Hall after the show.
We had a lot of fun! Thanks Rachel for coming with me! :)

Today my brother Travis and sis-in law Laura are moving into their new house! YEAH!! So I volunteered to watch Ryker while they were moving. So we are having a nice date together today! He is soo much fun! I haven't gotten to play with him for a very long time and I miss my Ryker time! So I went and picked him up and we went and visited one of my good friends Brittany. He seemed to enjoy seeing her and talking to her! Then we went to visit Uncle Steven at work and go to lunch at Costco. He seemed to enjoy hanging out with us. He even got up from the table and said "I'll be right back!" and then walked away. ha ha.. it was funny! Now we are at my house watching "Cars" and falling asleep! It has been fun to play with him!


Ryker and I watching Cars!
So that is my week, everything is going well for us, we are almost halfway through the semester and we can't wait for Spring!! We are getting major Spring Fever! Come On SPRING!!

8 comments:

Steven said...

Stupid Dog!

Kariann said...

Your dog is hilarious! That really sucks about the throw up...I totally know how that it! But the trail of food is cracking me up! Glad you've had such a good week! :)

Rachel said...

Wow, you have a couple really awful pictures of me on there. -Did you get the pics I emailed to you on Sat? Thanks again for the play. It was fun. I'm glad you got some time with Ryker.

Casandra said...

I have an idea!! When we move back the first part of May you can have Dalin and Braden time while I unpack all my crap. Sounds good to me! ;)

Bonnie said...

Sounds like your Valentine's was good! I think those days at home are the best too...poor doggie being sick, but it's so funny that he got so picky!

Megs said...

Bahaha! I think your dog is so cute!

Hey! I need your address so you can get an invite to my baby shower up there.

Megan said...

I'm glad your dog is feeling better so you won't have to clean up his messes!

Natalie said...

Those pictures after the running were funny!!!! If you need to adopt another sister - I'm available - ha ha

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!