Wednesday, October 31, 2012

carnival

So a few weeks ago Steven's dad had a carnival at his school (he is a teacher). So he wanted to take the grandkids to the carnival. He was super excited about it, it was cute how excited he was. Anyway.. it was a thursday night (which is the only evening shift I work) and so I wasnt able to go. Leslee was kind enough to take pictures of the event. From what I hear it was AWESOME! Korbin absolutely loved it and was in heaven the whole time he was there. His dad not only bought each kid a pass to do every thing possible for the whole night, but he also got them any snacks they wanted.. so they got snow cones, nachos, hotdogs, and other stuff. All this is hear say since I wasnt there. I was pretty sad I missed that because I knew Korbin would be in heaven. When I got home that night I asked him about it and he was sooooo excited to tell me about it. I asked him about the bounce house and he started jumping and said "bounce bounce bounce!!!!!!!" So I think it was a hit. I wish I could have been there, but I am glad Steven was able to take the kiddos and that they all had fun.









1 comment:

Rachel said...

I also thought that was nice of Randy to want all of them to come. I was also bummed that I missed but glad that Ryan could take the girls

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!