Friday, October 19, 2012

Jazz Scrimmage

We were able to go to the Jazz scrimmage a few weeks ago. My brother Casey kind of got it all organized for us and even picked us up on the way. It ended up being a lot of fun seeing the new players as well as spend time with my brother which we don't do tons of. We got there about an hour early and got in line.. and me being related to my mother found a crazy sale of Jazz jersey's.. so I headed over there and saw that a bunch of jersey's were $1!! No joke! Of course it was Harris and Bell which are not really on the team.. So I got a few baby jerseys for some nephews, one for Aubree.. got a jersey for Steven and a few other people. I ended up spending like $11 for nice jersey that are authentic. It was exciting! As we were in line Steven and I had a disagreement on which way the seats sat as we walked in.. I think we debated about it for probably the full hour and surprise surprise.. I was right! :)  So since Steven and Casey didn't believe me as to where we wanted to sit, they ran one way and I ran the other way as soon as the doors opened. Lucky for me I had a bunch of jerseys and when I got to the 3rd row I threw them on all the chairs to save the spots for the boys that didn't believe me in the first place! ha! Anyway, we got to sit extremely close and it was really cool to be that close! Steven got his usual autographed ball which I didn't take a picture of because the camera died of course!
 
 Standing in line.. it was quite cold!
 My brother and Steven.. sometimes my brother likes to stand close to Steven.. ha ha
 Pretty excited about our seats!
 Boobs you say?! Well.. they aren't boobs, these are moobs!! Look at this player.. he has bigger boobs then me.
This shows you how close we were.
 Stretching..
And one of my favorite reasons I come to the games.. the Bear.. he is so entertaining!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Not sure how I missed the "moobs" while we were there because they are pretty prominent. yikes

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!