Friday, October 5, 2012

Our 5 month old Aubree!


Our cute little girl is growing up soo fast! The first few months of their life fly by and it always surprises me when they aren't soo tiny anymore! She is a chatter box for sure! She babbles and babbles and babbles.. sometimes she babbles at 10:30pm when she is supposed to be falling asleep. Steven and I often have to pause our tv show because she is soo loud! She is starting to watch us as we say "mamma and dadda" and she tries to say it, or at least it seems that way. She has gotten really good at rolling to her belly..she is soo fast at it now that I cant even leave the room before she is crying because she is on her belly. She hasnt rolled from her belly to her back yet. She started reaching for things a lot this month and has gotten pretty good at grabbing things she wants. She absolutely LOVES her carseat toy and I hear her playing with it in the car.. pretty cute :) She is eating baby cereal and we have tried carrots and peaches.. she gets super messy and starts to talk as she is eating, so I have no idea how much is actually getting in her belly! She drinks 7 oz of milk 4 times a day.. sleeps from 10:30p until about 9am. She doesnt like her binky much and has decided that instead of sucking on it, it makes for a fun toy. She is wearing 6-9 month clothes and some of those are tight. ha ha She is super smiley now and I always get a big smile every morning.So I was going to weigh her today so I could get her weight for this month, but now she is asleep.. so I will have to do it another day and edit this post so I have it for later!
 
 "GIVE ME THAT FOOD!"
 
 Playing with some toys
Cheese!
 She fell asleep.. pretty funny
 Donovan.. a family best friend!
 Daxton and Aubree.. they are 3ish months apart
 Just getting in the Halloween spirit!
 She is always happy when its dinner time!
 Cheese!
 Fell asleep while I was packing for a trip. Silly girl!
 Practicing her Elvis Presley impression.

No comments:

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!