Friday, November 14, 2008

FUNNY STORY

So I was sitting at home last night working on some homework and half watching the Cavs vs. Nuggets game that was on T.V. Alyssa was at school until 8:30 and I was gonna make sure dinner was made for her when she got home. I was rumminging around in the freezer to see what I could make. There was a bag of stir fry in there so I thought that would be good. Problem was we had no chicken, and you just CAN'T have stir fry without chicken. So I figured I would just run down to Albertson's and buy some so we'd have a delicious meal to eat!
So I grabbed my phone and wallet and stuffed them both into my hoodie pocket. It's the kind of hoodie that has the pockets on both sides, and it's just one big pocket... like a little kangaroo pouch or something. Anyway, I decided that I better go pee before going to the store. I was standing there taking care of business and I thought to myself, "I better be careful so my phone doesn't fall out of this hoodie and into the toilet." I finished up and leaned forward to flush the toilet and there it came!! Out of my pocket and into a flushing toilet.............. my Wallet. The entire wallet! I grabbet it out of there like it was a child in danger. What other choice did I have? So my wallet was completely covered in pee water and everything in it was soaked. I washed it all off in the sink and it didn't take long for the whole thing to become funny to me! I'm just glad it wasn't my phone.

And If you're wondering... no I don't plan on buying a new wallet. It's just a little urine right. It's sterile!

7 comments:

Casandra said...

I have to day this story gave me a much needed laugh. Dan once had his mini hymnbook from his mission in his shirt pocket at church and leaned over to flush the toilet and in it went. He managed to save it and still uses it. So, no, I don't think a little pee water will hurt! :)

Megs said...

Bahahaha! That is funny!

Kariann said...

hahaha! Funny story! Luckily pee is pretty sterile, you should be just fine...it would be even funnier if now you hand someone a pee soaked bill! ;)

Megan said...

I did that with my keys once :(

Steph and Brady said...

I am glad you found our blog! Yours is also very cute! I am glad to see you are doing well!

Rachel said...

Oh man, Steve! That is SO nasty and hilarious!

Natalie said...

I was laughing too hard to even type. I'm sure your dad would love to touch that wallet. You'll have to ask Rachel about what she pulled out of the port-a-potty one time LOL (i have photos of it)

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!