Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What do you think?!

Okay guys.. I decided to color my hair the other day. I am a big fan of blonde hair and I am technically a blonde. But I kind of get sick of the same old thing all the time so I decided to go dark. So I am putting a before and after picture on here.. Don't be afraid.. let me know what you truly think! It obviously is too late to go back now, but I am pretty satisfied with it. It is always nice for a change and Im sure once the summer is here, I will go back to the blonde.
So?????? What do you think??
-------------BEFORE--------------------

----------AFTER----------------------



10 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

I like it, it looks good. Change is always fun. I never keep my hair the same, because I get bored with it.

Jill said...

I have always liked you as a blond but you can pull of the brown really well. I like it!

Kariann said...

I've been wanting to do that too!! You are brave! It looks really good though! I think it makes your eyes pop!! Looks great really!!

Casandra said...

Hey, I think it looks really good. I was afraid you were talking about going really dark, like black, but the brown color really suits you.

Alyssa said...

Well for me this is really dark! lol.. I usually have really really light hair! I expected it to be a little darker then it was, but I still like it! I do agree that it makes my eyes pop out more also!

Natalie said...

I also thought you meant super dark LOL - You're lucky cause you look great with either color. Not many people can pull that off. Fun to change things up a bit I think :)

Megan said...

Oooo, very nice. Very fall :)

Sara said...

I like it! I also thought you meant really dark, but I like that color. It looks good, I agree with everyone else that you should consider yourself lucky that you can pull off both colors! Next time you should go for RED!!! Jk! You'd probably be able to pull that off too! :)

Rachel said...

I like it. It's a fun change. I need to be brave and do something too.

Heidi Marie said...

Grrrrr - it's all sorts of vixeny sex kitten - oooh la la! I'll bet Stevey boy likes it! I love it!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!