Saturday, November 22, 2008

My review of the Twilight Movie!



Okay, First of all I think it was wise of me to try not to get my hopes too high, I realized that it wasn't going to be the exact same, and that things weren't going to be as perfect in the movie as they were in my head. With that said.. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! I honestly don't think I have enjoyed a movie as much as I enjoyed Twilight, ever, in my whole life! I know, that puts it pretty high up there!! This movie left me wanting more, and I could not stop thinking about it all night and prob wont stop thinking about it for awhile. It had everything you need in a movie.. it was intense, romantic, scary, and exciting!
I got the pleasure of getting to go with my girlfriends.. My mom, sister Megan, SIL Rachel, my "second mom" Lisa, her sister and niece, Rian, and Kellie. We went to lunch at the Pizza Factory (which was delicious) and then went to the movie! I was soo excited for this movie, I could BARELY handle it! But I was glad to see that there were crazy nerds all around me that were just as excited as me! We had some amazing seats which was basically in the middle of a huge theatre, in the middle of the row.. so it was awesome! And let me just say how amazing Edward was!!! He was so perfect for the movie! Bella was perfect as well!! Everything was awesome in the movie, there were just bits and pieces that weren't the same in my head, but nothing big enough to matter, and you can't get it perfect for everyone!
So.. I am already planning to go see it again with Steven, and hopefully Rachel again too!! I really would go see this movie like 18 more times in the theatre if I had the money! So go see it!! Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

3 comments:

Steven said...

Hopefully I get invited next time. JK! I'm glad you liked it a lot and had fun. I don't think we're going to be able to see it 18times though okay. There's lots of other good movies coming out during the holidays so we should try to mix it up a little.

Kariann said...

I've heard so many good reviews!! I can't wait to see it!! Your pictures are cute!

Rachel said...

It really was so fun. Every day I just want to go see it again. Dangit!

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!