Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy November!

I seriously am shocked that it is November! Where has the year gone?! There is not much left of the year... which is good and bad at the same time. I really cant believe how fast this year has gone. So now that it is November, I have to start thinking about Christmas shopping!!
Well last night was quite a fun night! I bought eight tickets to the Jazz game and asked Steven's friend Kurt and his girlfriend, my brother Travis and Laura, and my parents. We were planning to ride the FrontRunner down (we ride for free!) and ride home with Kurt, but about 12:30pm yesterday I got a call from my brother Casey's good friend Matt. Matt works for ReAL SL and knows that Steven and I LOVE to go to the games. Well Matt had two extra tickets and asked if we wanted to come to the first playoff game (ever!) for ReAL. Well of course we did!! So we figured everything out so we could make it to the soccer game and the basketball game!! The soccer game was at 4pm and the basketball game at 7pm.
We made it on time for both and had an awesome time!! The soccer game was awesome and we scored in the last minute or two which led us to a win! That new stadium is amazing and there is no bad seat!!! As for the Jazz, it was awesome as well!! We got to be there when they turned off the lights and it was soo cool, it got all of us pumped up! And so we ended the night with both our teams winning! Yeah! So here are a few pictures of our day..






5 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Wow! What a fun and exciting day and a plus that both teams won there games! Hooray! The twilight movie is almost out, I am so excited to see it. I do not get to see it opening weekend though, because I am going to be out of town. I know it will not be nearly as good as the book, but twilight anything is great!=)

Natalie said...

You are one lucky girl. How fun to get both in - in one night. Amazing!!

Kariann said...

Wow, what a busy day, but how lucky are you!! You are funny too, you have your soccer shirts at the soccer game and your jazz jerseys at the other! What a fan you are!! :)

Casandra said...

All I can say is Steven is lucky he found a girl that loves to do these kinds of things with him. Glad you guys had fun.

Rachel said...

You guys are so spoiled. :) I am SO jealous! I NEED to go to Real's new stadium! Glad you had fun.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!