Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Movie!



Well of course I have to blog about the Twilight movie coming out tomorrow. I am completely, totally stoked about the movie!! I have been soo excited for the movie that I have been counting down the days for about 10 months now! I can not believe its finally here!! I get the pleasure of hanging out with the coolest friends ever, and going to the movie all in one day! Wow! The girls at my work, my sis Meg, and sis Rachel are all going! We took off work early so we could go to lunch and get all excited for the movie. I am trying to not get too excited about the movie which is basically impossible, but I dont want to get my hopes up too high. Like Rachel said.. As long as the movie gets the main points and the characters are the same, then I think I will like it! Rachel and I spent one night (about 5 hours) watching trailers and interviews of the Twilight cast, and we actually considered buying shirts to be one of those nerds at the movie! If we weren't so broke I think we would have done it! So as you can tell we are complete freeks about the movie and the books! I recommend everyone to read these books.. they are AMAZING! I am not a reader, and I dont think that reading is fun, but those books blew my mind. They are exciting, scary, romantic, and completely entertaining.
So go and read them! If you need the book, let me know and you can borrow them! And I don't want to hear that you aren't into vampires.. what a gay excuse! So tomorrow at 4:25 I will be in the Twilight movie enjoy my Cherry Coke, and popcorn with all my bestest girls! And don't you worry.. I will post what I think about the movie, and I hope you comment as well letting me know what you thought as well!!
Wah hoo!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Lys-I am SO excited I can't take it. I had to start watching trailers again today! ha ha ha See you in a couple hours!

Kariann said...

How exciting!!! I definitely want to know how the movie was!! I can't wait to see it!!!

Steven said...

I think you ladies might be a little over the top on this one. You've all got fantasies of HOT vampires running around and sweeping you off your feet. I know it. I personally dream of Karl Malone sweeping me off my feet so I can relate I guess.

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!