Monday, November 17, 2008

GOOOOooooo ReAL SALT LAKE!!


Steven and I in front of the stadium!

Rache and I

Steven and I

The inseparable four (Ryan, Rachel, me, and Steven)

Megan and Chris

Megan and I

The ReAL game was amazing!! We were lucky enough to get $45 tickets for extremely cheap. This game was for the Western Conference Finals.. now for ReAL any playoff games are exciting, but to make it this far was awesome! It looked like every seat was taken and it was sooo loud!! We all got clapper things which made it even louder. The pictures above are before/during the game.. and the pictures below are after the game.. notice the sad faces because ReAL lost :( It was really really sad, but I was still proud of them for getting that far! It was such a blast to go with my family! My mom, Megan, Her boy Chris, Ryan, Rachel, and Steven and I went. It was awesome and I recommend everyone to go to a game next year!

2 comments:

Kariann said...

We should definitely go to a game! Looks like a blast!! Glad you had fun...sad that they lost!:(

Rachel said...

That really was SO much fun. I love that stadium and our team. Except stupid Johnson! Argh! Thanks so much for letting us come with you and for the crazy deal. We had a great time, except the losing bit. :(

Thanks for coming to our blog! We hope you enjoy reading about our life and please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!!